Steel Foundation Shims
These steel foundation shims are intended to be used as spacers for foundation repair. Fabricated from solid steel plate to withstand extreme pressures applied during structure / equipment leveling. Uncoated bright steel finish.
- Foundation shims range in standard thickness from 1/16” to 1” .
- Available in 2”, 3”, and 4” square profiles.
- Saw cut and deburred – for ease of handling.
- Carbon steel – 1018 or A36 grades.
- Typical lead time: 5-10 business days (depending on quantity)